Include invoice pdf when sending cc charged mail

My invoice guys are always on me when it’s that time of the month. They need the invoice pdf and I have to download it and send it to them.

Wouldn’t it be easier if the invoice PDF is included in the mail that is sent out whenever the automated topup is drawing form the registered credit card? This email is already going to the right recipients.

There’s one email address for each account. You’re saying that the email from the automated payment is already going to the right recipients. Can you explain that?
You’d like to define a separate email address where the invoice will be sent to, correct?

The email is going out correctly, but it doesn’t include the pdf invoice as an attachment, it only says there’s been a charge on the credit card.

The email looks like

"Hi xxxxx

Thank you for using KeyCDN. We added 29 credits to your account. Your new balance is: 28.94

You can check the payment details in the KeyCDN dashboard.

Happy content delivery,

KeyCDN Team
www.keycdn.com"

Attaching the PDF, or at least provide a direct link to it would make it would be very nice.

Thanks for the feedback again. We will evaluate your feedback for our feature roadmap.